In this video, I’m going to tell you 5 different ways to make money by watching videos online, like you’re doing right now.
But before you say, Tommy, I did this when I was 15 and got paid 1 penny per view. Well, I’m not talking about those little survey sites.
I’m talking about earning $69,906 per year by watching videos. So stick around to the end.
And on the lower end, you can earn $10 per 20m. So if your already watching videos 1 hour day, then that’s an extra $60 per day and $300.
How to Get Paid to Watch Videos Online
Segway: But this could still be a very solid side gig, for something you probably are already doing for free. And the last on number 5 and 4 are going to be the highest-earning ways, so stick around.
1. Nielsen Family: It’s kind of like the rotten tomatoes for tv
– Basically, if you and your family watch tv
– They can select you or you can apply
– And they will monitor your tv use and pay you money.
Now here the Money:
– If you have cable, I recommend you cut it first of all and just get Netflix, but if you still want to keep it.
– They pay an average of $50 every 6 months, so $100 bucks per year.
Tip: not a lot but better than getting nothing now, Please cancel your cable.
2. Swagbucks/Inbox Dollar: Low Low Budget
– Now this is the only cheap option here
– But I have included it for the culture
– Although to me it is a complete waste of time
The money you can Earn:
– They will pay you between 1 penny to 2 pennies for the video you watch. Usually, the videos are 1-3m long
But… Before you say no way I’m doing, well you might already be doing it.
– If you work for minimum wage and earn $7.50 per hour
– Then that’s 12.5 cents per minute
– So watching these videos might still be a good deal for you.
Tip: I recommend getting a higher paying job or getting upgraded skills.
3. Fiverr: offer to watch and promote people videos
– Now this takes a little work and Finess
– But if you want to do it the easy way
– You can also
– Now the idea is to go on Fiverr and create a listing for $5 a pop, where you watch people video for that price and might even review and comment on their video ( most people won’t pay $5 for one view)
– But… if you create a platform of maybe 10k-100k people
And do cross-platform promotion, then people will be more likely to pay you
To promote their videos on their platforms
Tip: If I were you, I would combine both of them, but also get into social media management, and help those same people manage their Instagram and so on.
4. Tester Sites: UserTester, UserFeel,
– Now these sites pay a lot more
– So naturally, they take a little more work
– So it could actually become a decent side income
How it works: Companies need people to test their websites and make videos, while they do it, so they’ll pay you to be that person.
– User Tester and UserFeel and basically competitors
– They pay an average of $10 per every Task that could range from 10-20m, which is pretty solid.
Tip: This could be something you do, to build up a savings to start investing.
5. Netflix: taggers ( the almost 70k dollar Job)
– And like I said before it does take a little work
– You watch videos, Categorize it, and also tag it with Meta Data
– Pay is $69,906 per year.
Now before you send application:
– Sometimes you’ll have to watch 20 hours of content
– Series that are 60 hours long also
– So it’s kind of like, I love the game of thrones, but you’re watching Dora for money.
Tip: TBh Ima watch the heck out of Dora.
* PRO TIP*
INFORMATION IS EVERYTHING
✅2 FREE AUDIOBOOKS✅
🎁ACORN FREE $5🎁
⚡FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED⚡ (traditional reading)
👨🏽💻DISCORD PRIVATE GROUP👨🏽💻
My Camera Gear:
✔ Help Us Reach 100,000 Subscribers: